Avocado Three Bean Salad
tossed the avocado in the lime juice before adding it to the salad, which will help keep the avocado from browning.
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 large orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed or finely diced
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.