- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (16 oz each) No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 12 soft corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of enchilada sauce in bottom of dish. Cook corn in microwave according to package directions, using minimum cook time.
- Spread about half of refried beans on 6 tortillas. Place tortillas, bean-side up, over sauce in dish, overlapping to fit. Stir together remaining enchilada sauce, corn, black beans and undrained tomatoes in large bowl. Spread half of corn mixture over tortillas in dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layering with remaining refried beans and tortillas, corn mixture and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until hot in center and bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.
Amount per Serving
Calories 331 % Daily Value*
Total fat 12 g 18%
Saturated fat 6 g 31%
Cholesterol 30 MG 10%
Sodium 787 MG 33%
Carbohydrate 42 g 14%
Dietary fiber 8 g 33%
Sugars 4 g Protein 15 g
Vitamin A 12%
Vitamin C 11%