- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft silken tofu
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons soy milk
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Place the banana, tofu, sugar, cocoa powder, soy milk, and cinnamon into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Pour into individual serving dishes, and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
I made this recipe, Thinking tofu Hmmm, I could not try it at first, I had my two teens try it haha I did not tell them that is was tofu pudding, I just told them that its chocolate banana pudding, They loved it and I do too, You do not taste the tofu 😀