Colorful Veggie Wrap
- 4 Phulkas (Flat Indian Bread)
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels
- 4 medium sized Mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Cabbage finely shredded
- 1 small Carrot finely shredded
- 2 small cubes Cheese grated or crumbled
- 4 tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Cream Cheese or Veg Mayonnaise or Hung Curd
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- Keep 4 phulkas ready without applying any fat over them.
- Put 1 teaspoon olive oil in a nonstick pan and keep it on medium flame.
- When oil is hot, add cut mushrooms and corn.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Then saute till mushrooms are cooked.
- Mixture should become completely dry, so cook till all water evaporates.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- Now to assemble the wrap, keep one phulka in a dish.
- Apply the spread of your choice (cream cheese in this case).
- Spread it evenly all over the phulka.
- Now add 1 to 2 tablespoon of mushroom and corn mixture in the central part.
- On that put cabbage and carrot. Sprinkle some salt and paper on it.
- Now put ¾ tablespoon cheese and spread it vertically.
- Add tomato sauce on the pile.
- Fold from both sides and the wrap is ready to serve.
- Keep this as it is if you want to take it in a lunch box.
- If you want it hot then apply some ghee or butter on tava.
- Assemble the wrap on the tava and keep it on slow flame for 2 minutes.
- This will make the wrap hot and crispy.
- The above ingredients are sufficient for 4 wraps.