Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake/raw, nut-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free
- 1/2 cup fresh red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup destemmed dinosaur/lacinato kale
- 1 large sweet apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- heaping 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 med. stalk)
- 3-4 tablespoons hemp hearts (I use 4 tbsp)
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon virgin coconut oil (optional)
- 3-4 ice cubes, as needed
- Juice half of a large red grapefruit and add 1/2 cup grapefruit juice to the blender.
- Now add the kale, apple, cucumber, celery, hulled hemp seeds, mango, mint, coconut oil, and ice. Blend on high until smooth… You can add a bit of water if necessary to get it blending.
- Pour into a glass immediately! This makes enough for a + large glass serving.