FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons egg-free mayo
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup avocado flesh (1/2 a small avocado)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
FOR THE KABOBS:
- Bell peppers
- Red onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- note , or the veggies you desired 🙂
- For the dressing: Mince the garlic in a food processor. Add in the tarragon and chives and process until minced. And add in the rest of the ingredients and process until the dressing is smooth . Adjust seasonings to taste for your desired. Dressing can be used immediately or stored in the fridge.
- For the kabobs: Preheat the BBQ over medium-low heat. Chop vegetables into sizes you desired and place on vegetable skewers. Brush oil on veggies to coat all sides and season. Grill the kabobs for around 20 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes.
- Serve kabobs immediately with a drizzle of dressing on top.