Melted Snowman Cookies
- 1 package Sugar Cookie Mix
- 10 large marshmallows
- White cookie Icing, Decorating tips
- Black, Red, Green, Blue, icing and
- Orange or you can use mini orange M&M’s for the noses,
- Bake the cookies according to the package directions. Pull them out when they’re done and let them cool on a rack. When they are cool, ice the cookies with the back of a spoon and let some of the icing drip over the edge for that melting effect.
- Spray a microwave safe plate with cooking spray and put the marshmallows on it. Cook on high for approx 20 seconds. Watch the marshmallows carefully though, you don’t want to let them get too fluffy! Spray your hand with the cooking spray (Great tip!) and pull the marshmallows carefully off the plate and set them on the frosted cookies.
- If your marshmallows fell over, just left them that way, It gives your cookies character.
- Start decorating. I found it easier to do the arms and faces first, then add the rest of the details.