Mini Veggie Frittatas
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbs low fat milk
- 3/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1 package of chopped frozen spinach
- 5 ounces cup soft goat cheese (chevre)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Microwave spinach on high for two minutes. Wring with hands to drain excess liquid.
- Beat eggs and milk in a small bowl.
- Mix in goat cheese.
- Add veggies and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour muffin tins coated with canola cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, or until firm and just golden on top.