- 1 large orange, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Blend orange in the blender until liquified; measure 1 cup orange juice.
- Whisk orange juice, flour, sugar, vegetable oil, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
My girlfriends came over on a Monday, I was cleaning up the house from the weekend I had some time to bake, They walked in and their noses went straight to the counter were I had my orange vegan cake cooling, They're like OMG that smells so good, What is it ? I didn't tell them and gave them a slice each... One's like , That is so good, I want the recipe! The other two friends are like me too! My face lid up with the biggest smile ever 😀