- 3 cups fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar, or to taste
- Pour the grapefruit juice, blueberries, sugar, into a blender, and blend until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a container, and freeze until solid, 3 to 4 hours. Thoroughly stir the sorbet to break up the ice crystals to a slushy consistency, and return to freezer until firm, about 3 hours. Store in the freezer in a covered container.
Now this is optional, the recipe gives you an option to add 1/2 cup vodka. I don't drink so I didn't add it to the recipe but you can if you like... If you do add the vodka just add it in the blender with the grapefruit juice, blueberries and sugar.