Roasted Delicata Squash with Rosemary and Feta
- 2 delicata squash, about 1 pound each
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- With a paring knife, peel the squash. Slice in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Place cut side down and slice into 1/2-inch half-rounds.
- Place squash into a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Spread onto a large rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the side facing down is golden brown. Flip and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes until squash is tender and golden on both sides.
- Place cooked squash into a serving dish and sprinkle the feta over the top. Serve.