- 1 1/2 cups apple juice ( or apple cider )
- 1 cup yoghurt (vanilla, plain, or apple cinnamon; use regular, vegan, soy, coconut milk, or your favorite yogurt )
- 1/4 cup milk ( or non-dairy nut milk ) ( omit for a thicker smoothie )
- 1 bananas ( medium ripe, previously frozen )
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tspnon-dairy nut milk
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- sugar (or sweetener, agave, stevia, maple syrup, )
- 2 cups ice
This smoothie recipe serves 2.
I blend all Ingredients together then I add the ice or you can pour over ice in a glass. I like using the apple cinnamon yoghurt, But then I’m a cinnamon lover, I also love the vanilla, So I put half cinnamon & half vanilla yoghurt along with 1 pack of sweetener, The 1/2 tsp vanilla extract is sweet enough for me and I use the non-dairy nut milk . This drink is for all seasons.