- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 1 can (14 oz) Progresso™ artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant™ frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed well to drain
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese spread, room temperature
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove dough from can. Cut dough crosswise into about 1-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
- 2. In medium bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients except mozzarella cheese until well blended.
- 3. Place dough slices around edge of shallow 11x8-inch pan; fill center with dip. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over top.
- 4. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until bread is golden brown and dip is thoroughly heated
If bread becomes too dark during baking time, cover with foil.