- 3 zucchinis
- 1.5 T sour cream
- pinch of sea salt
- a few good shakes of pepper
- 1/4 tsp yellow curry powder
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 sweet onion
- shredded parmasean cheese
- 1 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely chop the onion and grill it in the olive oil until it starts to turn brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in curry powder..
- Wash the zucchinis and cut them in half length wise. Scoop out the insides with a spoon, leaving just enough flesh so they don't become weakened (around 1/2 in.).
- Finely chop up both the zucchini flesh and the bacon.
- In a medium bowl stir together the onion, chopped zucchini, sour cream, thyme, salt, pepper and tomato.
- Add the mix to the shells and sprinkle with parmasean.
- Place in the oven on a non-stick foil lined cookie sheet (or in a greased baking dish) for about 30 minutes.