- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes in a 10×6 inch shallow baking dish and pour orange juice over.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt; mix together and cut in margarine. Sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with marshmallows and broil until browned.
Leave a Reply