- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius (or 375 F). Put the pastry in a tart pan and prick it several times using a fork.
- Spread the mustard and sour cream over the bottom of the tart, and sprinkle with some sage.
- Wash the vegetables and cut them in lengthwise strips with a peeler. Use some of the skin for decorative purposes
- Take one strip of zucchini, roll it into a spiral, place it in the center of the pan (with the skin of the vegetable up), and then surround it with a few strips of eggplant and carrots until you reach the ends of the pan.
- Sprinkle some olive oil over it. Finally, season with some salt and black pepper.
- Bake the tart in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- 1 puff pastry shell
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large fresh leaves of sage, (thinly sliced)
- 2 zucchinis
- one squash
- 5 carrots (we suggest using ones with different colors)
- one eggplant
- some olive oil
- Black pepper
Be sure to bake the tart until the crust gets a nice, deep golden brown color.