Veggie Hash with Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 C chopped onion
- 1/4 C chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 C chopped kale
- 1/4 C chopped summer squash
- 1/4 C chopped mushrooms
- 2 organic eggs
- Handful of baby spinach
- Add oilive oil to sauce pan over medium high heat. Add onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add pepper, kale, squash and mushrooms and stir to cook slightly.
- Push the veggies to the outside of the pan to form a ring. Crack the eggs and pour into the center.
- Spread the spinach on the veggies and cover with a lid to cook the eggs.
- Once the eggs are cooked, add salt and cracked pepper and serve.