- 2 cups dried pasta (macaroni, shell, ditalini)
- 1 14.5-ounce canned Northern Beans rinsed & drained
- 1 1/2 cups frozen yellow corn thawed
- 3 celery stalks finely diced
- 1 medium carrot finely diced
- 1 small yellow onion finely diced
- 1 cup red cabbage finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tofu mayo (see link above recipe)
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 4 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 4 -6 drops hickory liquid smoke
- Fill a 5.5-qt soup pot 2/3 full with water. Bring to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- In a colander, rinsed Northern beans and warm up the frozen corn at the same time. Set aside to drain.
- In a large salad bowl, toss pasta, beans, corn, celery, carrot, onion, and cabbage together.
- Add tofu mayo, nutritional yeast, parsley, and liquid smoke. Taste for salt. Season with black pepper.